Thursday, January 18, 2018

.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.



Horses to run, rats to races, mountains to climb, ranches to sell. Tips, tales, finders fees, houses, homes on the ranges. 12 Houses Of May, rites to reasons, seasons of blessings, lessons, songs in the winds, tests over time.  For sale, have to go, trips to Vegas, heads to count, horses to races, pony and dawg shows. Need more about the peace, the joy,the happiness, away from the herds.  .We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.



20 ACRES, PREVIOUSLY APPRAISED AT $220,000 PLEASE MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER. . . MUST SELL NOW! GENTLEMAN'S RANCH? GROW SITE? This property has been in our ownership chain for approximately 15 years. This is not a buy and flip property for us. It was hand-picked as a family ranch location.  Changes in family plans made this property for sale after a few years of ownership. We sold the property and the buyer defaulted on their monthly payments. We still have the property but need to sell immediately. THIS PROPERTY NEEDS TO BE SOLD IMMEDIATELY!.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.


Photo


Angels On My Mind, Mothers And Fathers Gone. Dazes of life gone, candles in the wind, daily life. Hard knocks, classes on the beach, the hard faces, of love with hate, goat horns, horns to blow..We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

Riots in Compton, the wars out of the country. Dodgers off to Canada, cowards you could say, guns to arms to protect some cause, some reason, not to fight. Moot, in the end, personal choices made, baby boomers. Fairy Tales, life every day, adventures to share, friends for a minute. I am just happy.
.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

No comments:

Post a Comment