Saturday, December 26, 2020

Just a moment of your time, have I got news for you, once in time, the was growth and changes, for a baby to a senior.


Over the decades, 6 to be counted, number of the year, 666, the draw of the year. The favor of a sunset begs, to give distance purpose and direction to a steadfast heart.Just a moment of your time, have I got news for you, once in time, the was growth and changes, for a baby to a senior. 

Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Steers and ... Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA.Dances done for the rites to passage over life. Animals inside to dances, to fight, and to guide.Just a moment of your time, have I got news for you, once in time, the was growth and changes, for a baby to a senior. 

“If you do what’s hard, your life will be easy. If you do what’s easy, your life will be hard.” #Jeezy DROPPING GEMS on how to be SUCCESSFUL .Just had to share, views online...I swear I thought of u ..THE Real U. Breaking the Silence.Sent on a course , a course to the neverlands.Just a moment of your time, have I got news for you, once in time, the was growth and changes, for a baby to a senior. 
Happy Tips, Tales, Lover For Hits Hope to life to god and country. Dream wishes go hand to hand. Hands ups not hand outs needed Life to laugh, life to live daily. Give back, for the desires for more pennies. Pennies more, not pennies less always...


Where a face should be at the zenith of a horizon instead the sun burns bright.... promising tomorrow and warmth. Each step though logically following a path that leads closer instead creates a wake of footsteps and another day of hope.... hope for water... hope for rest... and yet the journey has been so long alone would that a face would appear.... would the traveler even notice?And if she did... would the face turn into mirage or reality....?
Oh hi there .But it's back to reality today .Super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down .Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.

 The favor of a sunset begs, to give distance purpose and direction to a steadfast heart. Where a face should be at the zenith of a horizon instead the sun burns bright.... promising tomorrow and warmth. Each step though logically following a path that leads closer instead creates a wake of footsteps and another day of hope.... hope for water... hope for rest... and yet the journey has been so long alone would that a face would appear.... would the traveler even notice?


And if she did... would the face turn into mirage or reality....?

If it wasn't for government fees, Just a moment of your time, have I got news for you, once in time, the was growth and changes, for a baby to a senior. 

Woman online, met a man, once in time, this is what he had to say. In a minute, questions between us now, location, age, house on the block, still alone. I don't go to bars or clubs, as the people I meet there tend to be non doing alcoholics. I do drink but I also work most of the day. I worked 46 years of my life to earn my current lifestyle. I no longer need to work for anyone else. If it wasn't for government fees, I would almost no expenses in my life. If you feel a need to talk, about your life or experiences oh, I would be willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment