Wednesday, July 1, 2020

I believe in luck, classes of freaks and frogs, sinners and saints, dances in the dark. Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share, about the bumps in the road, gifts and lessons daily share about the changes with chance.

Trump rally: Why is Tulsa's history so allegorically powerful?Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Aristotle.Don’t worry about anything today.


Trips to heaven, trips to hell, angels and shooting stars, do fall down. Trips out of heaven, man and woman, in the beginning, warning of snakes in house. Adam and Eve, tricked by a snake, common story, biblical tales, in the gardens of good and evil.....Birthdays, hats and horns to blow, dances for the luck and love shared, tales in the air, wigs and caps.Night and day views, good and bad, bumps in the roads. 

I believe in luck, classes of freaks and frogs, sinners and saints, dances in the dark. Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share, about the bumps in the road, gifts and lessons daily share about the changes with chance. Gold at the pots at the end of the rainbows. Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon.

Image
Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.
Image
I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain:Are an obvious pack of lies, says Carl Herman. Greeting - How are you? good or fine? Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON. Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions:THE STORY✰First Sight.Craigslist is crap ,Snakes And Frogs, Dicks Out Of The Box, Donkeys To Ride.I believe in luck, classes of freaks and frogs, sinners and saints, dances in the dark. Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share, about the bumps in the road, gifts and lessons daily share about the changes with chance.


Image

I’m committed to:  Getting educated about bias and racism.  Sharing this education with my children and my community.  Donating to organizations that fight systemic racism.  Supporting Black-owned businesses.  Learning more and doing more.

I believe in luck, classes of freaks and frogs, sinners and saints, dances in the dark. Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share, about the bumps in the road, gifts and lessons daily share about the changes with chance.

Image
A medicine that may treat and prevent Covid-19 is now being tested in patients in multiple sites around the US, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced. If successful, Regeneron hopes it could be available by the fall.







No comments:

Post a Comment